Friday, February 14, 2014

...just a couple love songs...

And what is Valentine's Day without beautiful (sappy) sweet love songs?  A couple of links to our all-time favorites...

waylon jennings waltz me to heaven    

--i think "Waltz Me to Heaven" is one of the prettiest songs i have ever heard.  This particular youtube mix with all the pictures of Waylon and Jessie is sweet and a little sad too...so thankful that music lives on, though the man who sang it is gone... 

olivia newton-john let me be there   

--a beautiful song that reminds me of dancing with my hubby at his friend's wedding...i think i fell in love with him all over again...

kenny rogers and dolly parton islands in the stream    

--my husband's favorite love song...such a gorgeous song, not necessarily g-rated but not in any way raunchy or in bad taste..and hey, we are married...   :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment